Friday, February 29, 2008

My First Little Covered Dish, Bon Appetit

Here is a little list of my favorite women of all time, just a little throw away post...

Nigella Lawson
My number seven. I am a sucker for accents.


Dawn French
Number six. I don't care what anyone thinks this is a sexy woman.


Erykah Badu
Number five. Hot and local, I am not even very familiar with her stuff.


Tuesday Weld
Number four. This one goes back a little ways. In one of my favorite movies.


Manon Rheaume
Number three. Maybe not the hottest woman, ratio of sports ability to hot= awesome.


Sarah Silverman
My number two, going number two. She is so funny and offensive and I would definitely take a chance if my marriage went South. I think she's cool with gentiles.


Which brings me to my number one. The most wonderful woman in all the world, of all time...

Jamie Ellis

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Keep up the good work!